March 16, 2012

styling [ bookcases ]

I have two different clients right now with the most incredible built ins.. umm, can you say jealous?! ;) Seriously though, they're fabulous, and if you have them I think you are awfully lucky! ( Although I would probably spend far too much time styling and re styling them! ha! )





Here's something fun.. you can find me and a few other fabulous bloggers ( them I mean! ) in an ivillage piece on spring trends! ( I'm in the first and last slide ) Have a fabulous weekend! x

1/2/3/4

 E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

6 comments:

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Love that last photo! Great post!?

SHERRY HART said...

Saw the article at ivillage! Love these bookcases....might just have to paint mine white now!!!

Annie H. said...

I like this and need inspiration. My bookshelves need help.

Unknown said...

I really wish I could have a build in bookcase

Gramercy Home said...

Great round up of styled book cases! I feel inspired to start doing something with mine...

ElizabethMJaocb said...

great post. i just painted my built in bookshelves white and the first photo is very inspirational! thank you ;)

http://yellowfinchdesigns.blogspot.coom